We have a couple of default appointment types pre-loaded into Cliniko for you, but it's easy to make new ones (and as many as you want!). Here's how!
Add a new appointment type
Head to Settings, and then Appointment types:
Click the Add appointment type button:
Fill in the details:
☝️ Note: You aren't required to include a description or a category, but certainly can if you want!
On this page, you'll find many things that you can do to help make your life more efficient. You may not have come across some of what these settings are referring to just yet, but don't worry! You can also come back and edit an appointment type at a later time!
Here's a quick run down of some of the settings on this page:
- Make an invoice for this appointment type preload with a billable item.
- Set a default treatment note template for this appointment type.
- Colour code your appointment types.
- Enable email or SMS reminders and/or confirmation emails for this appointment type.
- Choose which practitioners will offer this appointment type.
- Display this appointment type in online bookings (or not!).
Don't forget to click the Create appointment type button, and you'll be all set! 🤗 Then you can book patients in using this appointment type.
Do you offer classes, or any sort of appointment that would have more than one patient? Check out how to create group appointments!