Welcome to Cliniko!
With the basics out of the way, you can get started on making sure that your account is set up efficiently and more personalised than ever! Here are a couple of articles to show how things can get connected and work smoothly. We'll also be constantly updating this list, so you can also come back and learn more!
Invoicing can be a tedious process, but we've got a couple of options at your disposal so that you can make it seamless!
- Make a billable item pre-load to make invoicing that little bit quicker!
- Add your logo to your invoices to make them that little bit prettier!
- Set up concession types, prices, and assign the types to patients.
You'll want to keep on top of making sure that your patient has the best possible access to you. Here's a couple of ways that we can help out!
- Set up your recall types to help with retention and reactivation of patients.
- Let your patients cancel their appointments online if they need to!
While Cliniko is your home base for all of your clinic management needs, there's a vast ecosystem being developed of other products that Cliniko integrates with, and products that have chosen to integrate with Cliniko.
We have built integrations with the following:
- Xero for accounting.
- Mailchimp for mass emails and marketing emails.
- Medipass lets you connect Cliniko with HICAPS Go.
- Facebook Bookings for more online bookings options.
- Google Analytics for tracking where your online bookings have come from.
There are also other companies who have built their own integrations with Cliniko. You can see a list of them over in the Cliniko Community!
Want to know more?
While our support site here is a wealth of knowledge and information, there's some information that only a Cliniko support team member would know! If you flick us an email, then we'll be able to assist with any further questions you might have!
However, now that you've set up your Cliniko account, you might need to know what your day-to-day activities will be. You can find more support articles in Training for Reception and our Training for Practitioners!