Helping You Help
Starting at a new practice may be daunting. Starting with a new practice management system that you know nothing about may be terrifying!
With Cliniko, though, you'll be on top of things in no time! Here are some of the basics that will assist in getting you thoroughly ready to use Cliniko every day.
Your practitioner information is the key to informing everything, from your online bookings description, your provider numbers appearing on invoices, through to simply when you are available!
- Your practitioner information page is your one-stop shop for making sure all of your details are in order.
- While you're there, you should set up 2 Factor Authentication. This will help you secure your account so that your patient files are safe and sound!
Treatment and Documentation
Cliniko has some awesome tools to help you get the most of your treatment sessions with your patients. Here are some of the things that you'll be able to do within Cliniko.
- Creating a treatment note will be a regular occurrence!
- You may also want to attach some other documents, photos, or videos to the patient file. Attaching files in Cliniko is a breeze for that!
- Do you have some important information that you would like to see on each patient details page? Our medical alerts function will make sure no important info gets lost in the details.
- Need to correspond with colleagues or patients? Our letters function will allow you to email or print and send letters with ease. Here's how to write a letter and how to send it!
You're busy, you're on the move, and you want to always know what your schedule holds for you. That's why we make it easy to check up on Cliniko, either through logging into Cliniko or by pushing your appointments to an external calendar of your choice!
- Automatically sync your Cliniko calendar with an external calendar (such as Google Calendar).
- Log into Cliniko from your mobile phone or tablet!
If you are looking for a more holistic view of the day-to-day experience in Cliniko, you can also read the articles in our Training Guide for Reception Staff.
Finally, you can also contact us, if you have questions, or need any clarifications on anything Cliniko-related! Email us, or just click the little "chat bubble" in the lower-right corner. 🙂 💬