If you're a practitioner, there's a good chance that you have at least one type of provider number. Some of you might have quite a few!
Cliniko will make it easy for you to display these numbers on invoices. 👍
There are a couple of things to keep in mind about provider numbers:
- You can include as many provider numbers as you need in your practitioner information.
- You can "relate" provider numbers to different businesses—very handy if you work out of multiple clinics! 👌
- Invoices will display provider numbers according to practitioner and business location.
Let's get started!
Add Provider Numbers to Invoices
If You're a Practitioner:
Click on My info under your name, in the lower-left of the screen:
If You're an Administrator or Power Receptionist:
Head to Settings, and then Users & practitioners:
Now you'll be in the "practitioner details" page. Scroll down to Practitioner information, and you'll see the Reference numbers area.
To begin adding provider numbers, click Add another reference number:
You'll see three fields appear:
- Type: the type of number you're adding.
- Number: the actual number that you've been assigned.
- Business: which clinic this number applies to.
You can add as many as you need, and if you/this practitioner work at multiple clinics, you'll be able to select the appropriate clinic from the Business menu:
When you're all finished, save the practitioner settings.
Now, when an invoice is issued, the numbers will display as long as they are assigned to the practitioner and the business that the invoice is issued for.
Here's what the invoice and provider numbers will look like in Cliniko:
And here's what the printed/PDF version would look like (this is what the patient would see):
There a lot of other things you can customise in your practitioner settings, as well. Head on over here to learn all about those! 🎉